Thursday 19 June 2008

After posting last night, i decided to stay on the PC and play solitaire and listen to some music.
9.00 i went and got ready for Master, i even put make up on.

9.43 i signed in to msn, and my exes brother Steve was on so i had a chat to him, but told him i would be disappearing, so he said ok, and he signed out while i waited for Master, but as i sat there playing solitaire and waiting, i felt really sick, and the longer i sat the worse i felt. At 10.22 i quickly signed out of msn, Master hadn’t come on yet, and ran to the bathroom to be sick. i then went back to my PC, emailed Master to explain how i was feeling, shut down my PC, and then hurried back in to the bathroom. i eventually stopped being sick at about 2.00, so i went to bed and got some sleep.

Thursday 19th June
i woke up at 6.17, sat up in bed and put the tv on, i got out of bed and put my dressing gown on, went to the bathroom for a wee, then into the office started up my PC and checked my emails, to do this i opened msn and signed in, i had a message on msn ,it was left at 10.29, from Master, telling me to ring His mobile when i signed in last night, obviously He hadn’t received my email then. i signed out of msn and went back to sit on my bed and watch telly.

At 7.00 i went in to the bathroom, got washed, washed and combed my hair, shaved the usual bits and brushed my teeth and used my mouthwash, after being sick last night. i got dressed in the bedroom, as i was feeling ok, i really needed to go in to college, so i put on a white cotton bra, a white thong, my black pin striped skirt and a white shirt, no stockings and i wore heels today, and my denim jacket.

Alan stayed at Jordies last night, so he picked me up at 8.30 to take me to college, i got there at 8.50. i went in to the staff room put my jacket on the back of my chair and put my bag under Brians desk, and sat and waited for him, as he was in the college somewhere. When he turned up we went in to the kitchen and i made myself a cup of tea, then went back in to the staff room to get the assignments together, because i had to get them marked. i started to mark them and checked my emails, i had one from Master, saying that He was really disappointed that i didn’t wait for Him, and saying that i should have stayed signed in to msn. He went on to say that He’s not best pleased with me when i don’t do as He says, and that His phone line is back on, so i was to phone Him as soon as i read the email. He would be home till 10.50 am.

i replied that i was really sorry for last night, and let Him know that i had to go to college today as i was needed, to get the assessments marked, and asked Him to forgive me for not being able to phone Him this morning.

After replying i got back on with the marking, we stopped for lunch at 12.10, and i had a cornedbeef sandwich, but couldn’t eat it all. After that we went and sat in Brians car, out in the car park and i did one of my Sudoku puzzles. Went back in to the staffroom at 1.13 and carried on with marking. At 2.00 i went in to room 25 and sat with a couple of students, for nearly two hours, who needed to use the workshop for an assignment, and are not allowed in there on their own. i checked my emails at 2.24 and again at 3.14.

Once they had finished, i locked up the workshop and our room, and went back to the staffroom, finished off the last bit of marking and checked emails again.

i left college at 4.50, Alan picked me up and came straight home, got here at 5.05, hung my jacket up and put my shoes away, then came up to my PC to check emails, logged on to the dating site and had a message from the 20 year old, saying she liked my pics, so i messaged her back to see if she wants to meet up, now it’s wait and see time again.

Stayed at PC and read the web boards on IC, then wrote this.

No comments: