Saturday 14 June 2008

i went downstairs and put the telly on and started watching that, i checked my email at 7.16 and again at 8.03. then went back down and continued to watch telly.

At 9.23 i went back in to my office and check emails again, then, stayed on the PC. i was trying to find all the pages i had in my favourites so that i could put them back in. When i sorted out my computer i forgot to copy over my favourites, so, i haven’t got them anymore. Checked emails again at 10.07, still nothing from Master, i’m really missing Him.

10.17, went on the dating site. i had a message from the 20 year old bi, saying that she was very, very, very interested in me, so i messaged her back and asked her to email me a picture as i still haven’t seen what she looks like. i’ll see what happens next.

10.40, i checked my emails for the last time, as i decided i was going to go to bed, so i got ready and went to bed, i fell asleep straight away.

12.13 i woke up had a drink of bitter lemon, and went and checked my emails once more. Nothing , from Master still. i signed into msn, there wasn’t anybody on there either so, i signed out again and went back to bed.

Saturday 14th June
6.40 this morning i woke up, put a dressing gown on and went straight in to my office to check my mail, not that i thought there would be any, but i checked anyway. i then went on the dating site for a while, then logged out from there and went to sit on my bed, switched the tv on and watched the kids programs. i went down to the kitchen a couple of times to make myself a cups of tea

i checked for emails at 8.19, 9.20, and 10.02, still nothing. i emailed Master enquiring about His health. Then got washed, washed and combed my hair, then brushed my teeth. i then got dressed, today i’m wearing a pair of my blue George jeans that i bought from Asdas, size 12, a pink vest type t shirt with a lowish neck line and a butterfly motif at the bottom of the neck line, a white 100% cotton bra and no panties as i’m wearing jeans.

i then went downstairs and put one of my Queens Ryche cds on and turned the volume up, as i’m in the house on my own, because Alan and Jordie have gone car hunting, Jordie needs another car, hers has had it. When that had finished i listened to 2 James Blunt cds. Then Alan and Jordie came back with her new car, i went out and had a look, it’s a 52 plate Vauxhall Corsa in really good condition. Sat talking to them for a while, then they went out again. Each time a cd had finished i checked my emails.

i came up to my PC and read all the emails that i have received from Master, as i have saved them all, and all Our/our msn conversations. i know it’s only been 3 days, but i do miss hearing from Him. i think i’m paranoid because i keep thinking bad things are going to happen between me and Master. Things like He might be bored with me, because i don’t think i’m not very good at being a sub. Told you i was paranoid, i just want to hear from Him and put my mind at rest. i hope He is ok.

After reading my old emails, i put on one of my Muse cds , still in my office, and started playing one of my many solitaire games.

At 6.30 i signed in to msn, there’s nobody on there, but i stayed on any way.

It’s 6.42 and i’m writing this, another short one, because if i don't hear from Master i don't have a lot to say.

No comments: