Tuesday 15 July 2008

Tuesday 15th July

This is another one of those catch up blogs. As i haven’t posted since June 19th, and Master has told me to update this.

i haven’t bothered posting because except when i have contact with Master, my everyday life is just the same, week in week out. It just consists of the shop or college or town or home.

Saying that, though, i have had another piercing done, that Master told me to have done.

On Wednesday 9th July i had my clit hood pierced, i went down town, on my own, and went to the tattoo place and had it done. Master wanted me to go in to the Anne Summers shop and buy some pussy rub, and rub some on to my twat, before getting it done, as He wanted me wet when i had it done. They didn’t have any as they were waiting for a delivery, so i just went and had it done. When Master phoned me He asked if i was wet when i had it done and i replied that i wasn’t, which annoyed Him because He specifically said i had to be wet, but because i didn’t get the rub i forgot to play with myself being getting it done. He wasn’t very impressed with me for that. When i got back home i took some photos of it and emailed Master and attached the photos. He was pleased with that. At least i did something right.

We/we had a couple of weeks without much contact, because one minute, my PC was playing up then Master had phone problems, so it all went a bit quiet for a time.

Master and i are back on track now and have been in contact, via phone or msn, once or twice a week, He also sends me emails with my tasks, at other times.

i’m glad His phone line was sorted, because i had internet problems for nearly two weeks and without His phone line we wouldn’t have had any contact at all, He never uses His mobile, not even to text me.

Since i have had my hood pierced Master has made me finger myself, every morning when i wake up and every evening when i go to bed, because i can’t touch my clit to masturbate. This morning, however, Master says that i can stop fingering myself now.

In a previous post i said that Master wanted me to pee myself, but i couldn’t do it.

On Monday 23rd June Master told me to phone Him, because my msn was playing up, which i did and that evening He wanted me to wet my panties, but i still couldn’t do it, i cried because i felt so useless at not being able to a simple thing for Master. He told me not to cry and not to worry about it as it didn’t matter, but i said that it must matter otherwise He wouldn’t want me to do it.

Well on Saturday 5th July i went in to the bathroom with my panties on , i had drunk a few glasses of water and managed to wet my panties over the toilet, my mental block was wetting my panties, so now i have managed to do that, i just hoped that i could do it when Master wanted me to.

Sunday 6th July i phoned Master, i didn’t have any internet connection, so i sat on the bed talking to Him. i had already folded a towel and placed it under my bottom, just in case Master asked me to wet my panties, and sure enough He did and i did it, i was so happy that i had done it for Master that i cried. He said that i was a good girl, i can’t explain how happy i felt to have pleased Him.

Now this is up to date, i will be keeping it that way, unless Master says otherwise, i will just post at times when Master and me have had contact.

Maybe a bit quiet next week, as i’m going away to Burnley for a week. Master did say He wanted me to go up to see Him on 2nd August, so we’ll see what happens.

No comments: