Friday 13 June 2008

After posting last night i checked my emails, then, went back downstairs to listen to music and continue reading my book.

8.13 i finished my book and then came upstairs to my office to put the book on one of my bookcases, while i was up here i checked my emails. i then went back downstairs to watch telly.

At 9.00 i watched House on channel 4, that finished just before 10.00. i then checked my email again and sat reading the web boards on IC. i checked my emails a couple more times then, at 11.45 i got ready and went to bed.

Friday 13th June
Woke up at 7.14, sat up in bed and turned the tv on. Got out of bed, put on my satiny dressing gown and went to the bathroom to have a wee. i then went into my office and checked my email, didn’t have any from Master. Then i went back to my bedroom and sat on the bed and watched telly.
i checked my email again at 8.56 and 9.21, then after each time i went back and sat on my bed and watched telly.

10.02, this time i opened up msn to have a quick check of my email, as i had closed the web page down, Master was signed into msn, but not as Master, so i saw i hadn’t any mail and signed out again. At 10.45 i signed in again to check for mail, no mail and Master had signed out.

After this i went in to the bathroom and ran a bath, then i removed my dressing gown and glasses and got in the bath, got washed and then laid back and just relaxed, after a little while i sat back up and shaved the necessary parts of my body. Then at 11.22 i got out of the bath, wrapped a bath sheet around my body and with a smaller towel i dried my feet, so that i could put my slippers back on. i wet my hair under the taps and then combed it. i then dried my body, put my dressing gown back on and brushed my teeth. i went to check my emails again, this time i opened the web page so i could keep it open to keep checking, instead of having to keep signing in, then went in to my bedroom and got dressed, today i wore my black, just above the knee skirt, the white top with the four buttons, the one that Master made me undo one night and said about my neck and how a collar would look nice on it, my bra and matching thong, that are white with small yellow and pink flowers on, no stockings today as it’s warm out and i wasn’t going anywhere today anyway.

i went in to my office and stayed there for most of the day, just popping to the kitchen every now and again to make tea and sort out the washing. While i was in my office i was reading the web boards on IC, i like doing that some of the things are interesting to read and the replies some people give are good, i can be on there for hours at a time just reading. i also went on to the dating site i had put a profile on checking out bi females, which is one of my tasks for Master.

At about 12.15 Mario (son-in-law), text me to ask if i was at home, i replied that i was, and at 12.45 he turned up with my youngest grandchild, Maddi, to pick up a couple of PS3 games that Alan had borrowed. He stopped for coffee and i made Maddi a drink, then they left and i went back up to my PC.

While i was on my PC i checked my emails at 12.41, 2.02. 3.04 and, 4.03. i suddenly realised that i hadn’t had anything to eat, so went down to the kitchen and made myself a cheese sandwich, and brought it back up to my office and ate it.

It’s 6.22 and i’m still reading web boards and i have been checking for emails roughly every hour or so, i haven’t received anything from Master.

i’m now writing this. It’s going to be a short one as i haven’t really done anything today and haven’t had any contact with Master so there’s not much to write about.

No comments: