Wednesday 18 June 2008

This is going to be another catch up post, as, i have had PC problems again and other things going on.

The last time i posted was on Saturday 14th June. So here goes.

After posting last time, i went and made a cheese sandwich, because i wasn’t really hungry and didn’t want any dinner, and a cup of tea. Brought them up to my office, to continue on my PC. i was already signed in to msn, so i logged on to the dating site as well, then listened to one of my Manowar cds and ate my sandwich.

7.47 i signed out of msn and logged off the dating site, and went downstairs to watch telly. I checked my emails again at 8.31, then, at 9.38 i came back up to my PC and logged onto the dating site again, and played one of my many solitaire games. 10.03 i signed in to msn, not a lot happening on there. At 10.13 i signed out of msn and logged off the dating site. i did my usual and played the track i like by Motley Crue “If I Die Tomorrow”, i like it that much that i decided to put it on my phone as my ring tone. I carried on playing solitaire until 11.32, i had checked my mail a couple of times, then decided to go to bed. I got ready for bed, went in the bedroom and put the TV on, i started watching part one of a three part thing called Triangle. At 12.30 i could hear this loud whirring noise, so i got out of bed put my dressing gown and traced the noise to my office and to my PC, i pulled my PC forward off its shelf and the noise stopped that’s because the power supply had stopped working. The whirring noise was the fan in the PSU, just before it packed up. So i just went back to bed as there was nothing i could do at that point. Triangle finished at 1.10, then i went to sleep.

Sunday 15th June
i woke up at 8.42, got out of bed, put on my dressing gown and went in to my office to check out my PC, i tried turning it on, it started up but the whirring noise was back so i quickly checked my emails and then shut the PC down again, i wasn’t going to chance it over heating and burning out and taking my motherboard or processor with it. I had a new power supply in the loft, so i knew David and Tina were coming round today, so i’d get David to go in the loft and find it for me, then, i’d change it. I had a wash and washed and combed my hair then brushed my teeth and then went and got dressed, i thought as i’m going to be on the floor sorting out my PC i’d put jeans on, don’t have desk space to work on my PC in my office. So i put on my 100% cotton bra, blue jeans and one of my white vest t shirts. Then went down to watch telly as i couldn’t use my computer.

David and Tina turned up at 10.53. Tina came round with her mums carpet cleaner to get the paint of my hall carpet, that she splashed on. i made tea for us, then went in to the living room and talked to David while Tina go on with the carpet cleaning. Oncce Tina had finished, David went up in to the loft and looked for my PSU, but he went through all my computer spares and couldn’t find the PSU. i know i had one so it’s been moved and we couldn’t think where it could be. That meant that i couldn’t get one until i went to the shop on Monday, and it also meant that i couldn’t check my emails, if Master sends me one i have to reply within a couple of hours and i wouldn’t know if He’d sent me one or not. i wasn’t very happy about this but there wasn’t anything i could do.

David and Tina left at 12.35, i went back to watching telly. At 2.57 i text David and asked him if i could pop round to his to check my emails and he replied that i could. I turned the telly off, put some music on and done some of my Sudoku puzzles.

6.43 i went round to Davids house, and went on his PC to check my emails, there wasn’t any from Master, then just as i was about to sign out one came through, from Master, thanking me for my email and saying that He was starting to feel a little better. As He was feeling better He wanted to use me that night (Sunday), He wanted me to put on my black fish net stockings, heels, thong and lots of make up. He told me that His phone line was still not working so i should get a mic with sound that works, and to look for Him online at about 10ish. i had to reply that i couldn’t go online and explained what was wrong with my PC, i also said that i was really sorry and that i had missed Him. i waited a while but didn’t get a reply, so i signed out and came back home. At last i had heard from Him, that put my mind at ease. But i was annoyed with myself, and upset that i couldn’t do anything for Him.

At 9.00 i watched a film on Film4 called Phone Booth, that finished at 10.30, i then went and got ready and went to bed, a bit happier that i had heard from Master.

Monday 16th June
6.22 i woke up, got out of bed, put my dressing gown on and went downstairs to the kitchen to put the kettle on, i went for a wee, then made tea for myself, Alan and Jordie, as she stayed at my house last night and has to go to work from mine, so she has to leave earlier. i took their tes up to them and woke them up, and tried to find out if Alan was giving me a lift to the shop, because if he wasn’t i was going to have to phone and book a taxi. I got in to the bathroom first and got myself bathed, wet and combed my hair and brushed my teeth. then went downstairs and put the telly on to watch GMTV. Jordie came down to make her lunch, for work and i asked her to find out, when she went back upstairs, about my lift, she came back down and told me she couldn’t wake Alan up, so i just phoned and booked a taxi.

my taxi came at 8.15, on time for a change, traffic was a nightmare but i got to the shop at 8.44, went to the new agents to get myself a drink, then went and opened up the shop.

At 8.56 i signed in to msn, as i normally do on a Monday, and had received two emails from Master. One saying

“I have posted a few photos of you, my slut on *wife lovers* so email Me and say thank you.”
With a PS at the end, saying to expect much more of this slut. So i replied to that one and thanked Him. The other one said

“thank you for letting Me know that you would not be around for use last night. So here we are a new week and now new things for you to do.

1) work out how to record with the web cam.
2) take 8 photos of your self semi dressed and nude and send them to Me no later than 9 pm Monday night.
3) put that GGG film on your sky drive.
4) bring Me upto date with that bi girl you know.

This week you will be used much more. I expect FULL compliance slut. I also want to know how My list is coming a long.”

After i had read these i checked messages on the PC monitor from the lads to see what jobs they had left me, then Craig came in to the shop and then Rob came in, because he was taking Craig to a job at a school that needed doing normally Craig drives himself but his car has gone down.

Craig told me what jobs were left from Saturday and then they both left. Jobwise all there was, was a couple of data transfer jobs and a couple of laptops that couldn’t get on the internet, and a fresh install of Windows XP. Got on with them, had a few customers in and the phones were busy as usual.

Left the shop at 5.40, Alan came to pick me up, but we didn’t go straight home, we went to Tescos so that i could get some shopping. Got home at 6.40, put the shopping away then went straight up to my office so that i could get the new power supply put in my PC. while i did that Alan made some burgers in buns for dinner as i didn’t want anything else and that was all he wanted.

7.29 have sorted out PC and eaten, Alan has gone out to Jordies for the night. I’m worn out.

i took the photos Master asked for, and then emailed them to Him, then started to upload the film Master wanted to my skydrive. i then went for a bath, put my dressing gown on and went and sat on my bed and watched telly, popping in to my PC every half an hour to check the uploading.

At 10.55 all three parts of the film had uploaded, i checked my emails, had one from Master, saying “try sending the fucking photos bitch” i emailed Him earlier but had forgotten to attach the photos, so i emailed Him again and apologised and this time i did attach the photos.
11.03 i went and got ready for bed, put the telly on and watched a film then went to sleep.

Tuesday 17th June
Woke up at 6.18, got out of bed and put my dressing gown on nad went to the bathroom for a wee. Then i went into my office to check my emails on my PC, there wasn’t any from Master, so i went back into the bedroom and switched the telly on and started watching the news hour, then GMTV. i stayed there watching telly, but checked my email at 7.44, 9.07 and then again at 10.00.

The last time i checked it, i had one from Master, saying that the photos were ok and that a few of them had given Him a bit of a hard on. He went on to say that BT told Him that His phone line should be back on, on Thursday. He also wanted me to masturbate in front of my web cam and record the act. i should be only wearing stockings and heels, and the action must be close up, and then after i had done that i’ve got to upload it to my skydrive for His and others use. He also went on to say that as my time for collaring gets closer i will do sexual acts for others at His desire, He asked me if i understood that, also that by the time We/we meet i will have had a period of hard use without orgasm.

i was half way through replying to Masters email when my internet went down, it keeps doing this, but normally comes back on it’s own. So i waited, by 12.27 it had not come back on, so i phoned Virgin up and they told me they weren’t doing any work in my area, for a change, and told me to try a logical reboot. Which i did, first power down the modem, then my router, then my PC, then restart the modem, wait for that to settle, then start up my router, and once that had settled turn my PC on, this worked, i’m glad to say.

So once my internet was up and running again, i replied to this, saying i would gladly do the vid for Him, and that i wasn’t sure that i did understand what He meant by doing sexual acts for others. I also let Him know that i would be going away to Burnley for a week at the end of July, i kept meaning to mention it when We/we talk on the phone but it always went out of my head.
After sending my reply i went down to the kitchen to make sandwiches for this afternoon, as the group from the hospital were coming round at about 2.00. They turned up just after 2.00 and the last one left at 5.40, so i then went on the PC to check my emails, no reply from Master.
i went on the dating site for a while and then played solitaire, while Alan and Jordie were sorting there dinner out, i didn’t want any. Then once they had settled down in front of the telly downstairs, i made the vid Master wanted of me masturbating. Then once i had split it into chunks so that i could upload it to my skydrive i did just that. While it was uploading i watched telly in my bedroom, so that i could just keep coming in to my office and start the next chunk.

Half of it was done by 12.58, i then got ready for bed and before i went to sleep, i text my son David to wish him a happy birthday, so that he had it for when he gets up in the morning.

Wednesday 18th June
Woke up at 7.22, got up put a dressing gown on and went to check emails, then continued to upload the other half of my vid for Master. Then went back in to my bedroom, put the telly on and started watching that while evry now and again popped into the office to sort out the uploads.

Once that had all uploaded, i went and got a bath, wet and combed my hair and brushed my teeth, then back into the bedroom and got dressed. I put on a white cotton bra, white lace effect panties, my just over the knee length black skirt and a blue low cut top. Then went downstairs and tidied round and watched telly.

My ex turned up at 12.40 with his laptop, i said i’d sort it for him, as when David sold it to him he never wiped it so had all his stuff on it, i said i’d wipe it and reinstall windows for him. he stayed for a coffee and we had a chat, he left at 1.16.

i came up to my PC and checked my emails, then logged on to the dating site and had a message from the 20 year old bi, saying that she was on msn and would send me some pics of herself, so i signed in to msn and had a chat to her, i received the pics and thought she looked lovely. I had to go and help my son with a PC problem and said that i would catch her again shortly, but when i got back she had gone. She wanted pics of me, so i sorted out a couple and emailed them to her. She said she was willing to meet up.

Just have to wait and see what happens next, as the female that was supposed to come round at lunchtime today never showed up, i tried phoning her a couple of times but there wasn’t any answer or answering machine, and she hasn’t been on the dating site since last Thursday.

i logged off the dating site but stayed signed in to msn as away and went to the bedroom and watched a bit of telly. At 6.45 i checked emails and had one from Master, asking how did i find my first masturbation vid, and He wants me to list ways i think it could of been a lot better. He went on to tell me to tell that bitch, ( He means the one that i should have met up with today) to text Him and let Him know how she feels sexual about me, and He wants that done tonight, so i’m going to have to let Him know when i reply that she never showed. He also wants me online tonight dressed provocatively for His enjoyment from 10 pm, and if i’m not around He will punish me hard.

So i will now reply to Master after i have posted this...that’s it, up to date once more.

No comments: